Some of the key changes are:
Appendix 2 – Definitions – SBA has updated the following definitions:
- Environmental Questionnaire,
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (Phase I ESA),
- Records Search with Risk Assessment,
- Reliance Letter, and
- SBA Environmental Indemnification Agreement.
Appendix 4 – NAICS Codes of Environmentally Sensitive Industries
1. Updated the following NAICS codes: 316 – Leather & Allied Product Manufacturing, 326 – Plastics & Rubber Products Manufacturing, 332 – Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing, 8122 – Death Care Services, and 56171 – Exterminating & Pest Control.
2. Added the following NAICS Codes: 484 - Trucking (if service bays, truck washing, or fuel tanks present and 713990 Other Recreational Industries (indoor and outdoor shooting ranges only).
Appendix 5 – Requirements Pertaining to Gas Station Loans – SBA updated this appendix for clarity.